“AFCA maintain that they are not a government authority of any description and are therefore its decisions are beyond review. We are testing that proposition,” said Mr Davis, after commencing action on behalf of MCR in the Federal Court against AFCA’s ban.
- Bernard Collaery, Woodside, and the carbon industry’s corruption of Australian democracy
- Mark Davis: Julian Assange’s extradition will have “chilling effect” on journalism
- “Drop The Prosecutions”: Petition In Support Of Bernard Collaery and Witness K Hits 50,000 Signatures
- Freedom Of Speech? Activist Faces Prison For Postering Macquarie Statue
- Channel Nine Reaches Settlement With Xenophon Davis Client Over False ACA Allegations