“AFCA maintain that they are not a government authority of any description and are therefore its decisions are beyond review. We are testing that proposition,” said Mr Davis, after commencing action on behalf of MCR in the Federal Court against AFCA’s ban.
- “These arms are used against civilians in West Papua”: Peace activist defends arrest outside Australian weapons manufacturer
- Masking Over The Real Story of Store Closure
- An Open Letter From Kristo Langker
- How “Political Meddling” Is Undermining Independence Of Federal Government Watchdogs
- Indonesia Bombs West Papua Villages, A ‘Humanitarian Crisis’ On Australia’s Doorstep