“AFCA maintain that they are not a government authority of any description and are therefore its decisions are beyond review. We are testing that proposition,” said Mr Davis, after commencing action on behalf of MCR in the Federal Court against AFCA’s ban.
- Indonesia Bombs West Papua Villages, A ‘Humanitarian Crisis’ On Australia’s Doorstep
- David McBride: “Under this government only truth tellers get prosecuted”
- Mark Davis: Relieved of “more rational charges” in Australia’s first WMD prosecution
- Bernard Collaery, Woodside, and the carbon industry’s corruption of Australian democracy
- Mark Davis: Julian Assange’s extradition will have “chilling effect” on journalism