“AFCA maintain that they are not a government authority of any description and are therefore its decisions are beyond review. We are testing that proposition,” said Mr Davis, after commencing action on behalf of MCR in the Federal Court against AFCA’s ban.
- Mark Davis: David McBride’s prosecution is not in the public interest
- Xenophon Davis launches legal action against financial industry ‘ombudsman’
- Julian Hill: The political persecution of Julian Assange is unconscionable
- Afghan Files Whistleblower Launches Unprecedented Challenge Against Prosecution
- Witness J: “I take no enjoyment in being Australia’s first secret prisoner, I would take immense pride in being her last”