Bernard Collaery is being prosecuted in secret by the Australian Government for his role exposing the Howard Government’s illegal bugging of the Timor-Leste Government in 2004. While little is known about what’s been said in court, we have prepared a short explainer on the background of the case.
- Mark Davis: David McBride’s prosecution is not in the public interest
- Xenophon Davis launches legal action against financial industry ‘ombudsman’
- Julian Hill: The political persecution of Julian Assange is unconscionable
- Afghan Files Whistleblower Launches Unprecedented Challenge Against Prosecution
- Witness J: “I take no enjoyment in being Australia’s first secret prisoner, I would take immense pride in being her last”