Mark Davis has said he is “very relieved that a more rational array of charges” now face Xenophon Davis client Chan Han Choi – the first Australian charged under Australia’s Weapons of Mass Destruction (Prevention of Proliferation) Act.
- “These arms are used against civilians in West Papua”: Peace activist defends arrest outside Australian weapons manufacturer
- Masking Over The Real Story of Store Closure
- An Open Letter From Kristo Langker
- How “Political Meddling” Is Undermining Independence Of Federal Government Watchdogs
- Indonesia Bombs West Papua Villages, A ‘Humanitarian Crisis’ On Australia’s Doorstep