Mark Davis has said he is “very relieved that a more rational array of charges” now face Xenophon Davis client Chan Han Choi – the first Australian charged under Australia’s Weapons of Mass Destruction (Prevention of Proliferation) Act.
- David McBride: “Under this government only truth tellers get prosecuted”
- Mark Davis: Relieved of “more rational charges” in Australia’s first WMD prosecution
- Bernard Collaery, Woodside, and the carbon industry’s corruption of Australian democracy
- Mark Davis: Julian Assange’s extradition will have “chilling effect” on journalism
- “Drop The Prosecutions”: Petition In Support Of Bernard Collaery and Witness K Hits 50,000 Signatures