A piece of A4 paper, quoting Governor Lachlan Macquarie, has become centrepiece of a controversial freedom of speech trial – pitting Xenophon Davis client, and human rights activist, Stephen Langford against the NSW Attorney General’s office.
- Bernard Collaery, Woodside, and the carbon industry’s corruption of Australian democracy
- Mark Davis: Julian Assange’s extradition will have “chilling effect” on journalism
- “Drop The Prosecutions”: Petition In Support Of Bernard Collaery and Witness K Hits 50,000 Signatures
- Freedom Of Speech? Activist Faces Prison For Postering Macquarie Statue
- Channel Nine Reaches Settlement With Xenophon Davis Client Over False ACA Allegations