Eleven days from now, an Australian citizen will fight for his life in a London court as the United States government seeks his extradition. If this Australian is extradited and manages to escape execution, he will still face an effective death sentence in the US, confined in extreme isolation for 175 years.
- Mark Davis: David McBride’s prosecution is not in the public interest
- Xenophon Davis launches legal action against financial industry ‘ombudsman’
- Julian Hill: The political persecution of Julian Assange is unconscionable
- Afghan Files Whistleblower Launches Unprecedented Challenge Against Prosecution
- Witness J: “I take no enjoyment in being Australia’s first secret prisoner, I would take immense pride in being her last”