Xenophon Davis has reached a settlement with Channel Nine over a news broadcast which falsely suggested our client was a police informant.
- Indonesia Bombs West Papua Villages, A ‘Humanitarian Crisis’ On Australia’s Doorstep
- David McBride: “Under this government only truth tellers get prosecuted”
- Mark Davis: Relieved of “more rational charges” in Australia’s first WMD prosecution
- Bernard Collaery, Woodside, and the carbon industry’s corruption of Australian democracy
- Mark Davis: Julian Assange’s extradition will have “chilling effect” on journalism