The terrifying story of George Dixon’s encounter with New South Wales’ draconian Anti-Terror legislation.
- Mark Davis: David McBride’s prosecution is not in the public interest
- Xenophon Davis launches legal action against financial industry ‘ombudsman’
- Julian Hill: The political persecution of Julian Assange is unconscionable
- Afghan Files Whistleblower Launches Unprecedented Challenge Against Prosecution
- Witness J: “I take no enjoyment in being Australia’s first secret prisoner, I would take immense pride in being her last”