Human rights groups have warned of a “humanitarian crisis” unfolding in West Papua, with Indonesian military forces targeting civilians and journalists as part of a crackdown in the region.
- How “Political Meddling” Is Undermining Independence Of Federal Government Watchdogs
- Indonesia Bombs West Papua Villages, A ‘Humanitarian Crisis’ On Australia’s Doorstep
- David McBride: “Under this government only truth tellers get prosecuted”
- Mark Davis: Relieved of “more rational charges” in Australia’s first WMD prosecution
- Bernard Collaery, Woodside, and the carbon industry’s corruption of Australian democracy